Cargo transportation by sea is often the most efficient way to transport heavy, large, or non-standard cargo. Cooperation with international maritime companies provides Lighthouse Logistics with possibilities to transport cargos by sea transport from terminal to terminal, or from door to door to/from all over the world.
We’re proud to offer all our shipping container clients the perfect transport solutions for bulk cargo and general cargo when it comes to cost and reliability.
We offer not only the transportation of shipping containers, but we also transport and ship bulk and general cargo. Once you agree on the estimate costs, we’ll quickly transport the container to the agreed drop off point. When transporting break bulk and containers, we’ll always create a transport plan, which outlines the client’s different container delivery options.
Also, when transporting and delivering shipping containers abroad, we take care of all the necessary paperwork, including the customs declarations. We also package containers if needed. We have an extensive international network or partners worldwide, which allows us to offer you a reliable and cost-effective service.
Our container transportation services work well in conjunction with our One-Way Service, which will save you a considerable amount of time and money.
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF SEA AND OCEAN FREIGHT SHIPPING:
- from South-East Asia (Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan, India);
- from the USA.
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR FCL AND LCL SHIPMENTS / CONTAINERS:
- Cargo transportation and forwarding services by sea to (from) all over the world;
- Cargo transportation by air, sea and combined transport to the Lighthouse warehouses in Vilnius or Klaipeda, where they are consolidated, and after the formalization of documentation according to the customs’ requirements are transported by road or rail transport to Russia and CIS;
- Full container load (FCL) transportation by various sea container lines to (from) most harbours in the world;
- Partial container load (LCL) transportation by consolidated containers from the Far East to Lithuania; as well as through Lithuania to Russia, Byelorussia and other CIS countries;
- Transportation of non-standard shipments;
- Transportation of cargo with special temperature requirements;
- Selection of optimum transport mean and route, combining sea, air and road transport;
- International diplomatic cargo transportation services;
- International removal services;
- Transportation of valuable, hazardous, specific cargo;
- Formalization of documentation for those cargoes;
- Cargo storage and preparation for further transportation;
- Information on cargo traffic and location;
- Additional cargo insurance.